Big DX Only
Big DX Only Test
Big DX Only
Big DX Only Test
Big DX Only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big DX Only

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» APB Beta Giveaway!
Pls read if you will. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:10 pm by warhell

» Whot is best playtime for APB Beta?
Pls read if you will. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:27 am by cena2020

» guess whos back
Pls read if you will. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:14 pm by Moist

» Assholes in this game
Pls read if you will. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:38 am by cena2020

» The costs of Israel's blunder were immediate
Pls read if you will. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:20 am by cena2020

» Raids **READ THE WHOLE POST**
Pls read if you will. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:20 am by cena2020

» I need home
Pls read if you will. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:20 am by cena2020

» How can you tell what your natural eye colour is?
Pls read if you will. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:19 am by cena2020

» Pix of the guildies!
Pls read if you will. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:42 am by Moist

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Pls read if you will.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucky

Lucky

Pls read if you will. Empty
PostSubject: Pls read if you will.   Pls read if you will. Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:10 pm

Was going to wait till Sunday after the raid to post this. In short I am out of money, game time which will expire on June 26th, and the drive to play this or any other game for that matter. So as of Sunday May 30th I am leaving WoW and yes for good. To make this happen I will be giving away my account unless someone wants to put an offer up for it let me know lulz. As for the account I do have an authenticator on it and will be willing to take it off for the person that wants the account or if they want it left I would need to get a self addressed padded envelope sent to me so I know were to send it and I do not have the money spend it myself. If you are someone that will play this account or knows a person that will play it leave a post below and I will choose from the post or PM that I get. In closing I would like to say thanks for all the fun I have had between this server and the last one. I knew I never should have come back when everyone else did, because of not having the income to pay for the time to play and the drive to keep playing like I use to. Also I know I am screwing the guild over by doing this but it is in my nature just ask around. Oh well good luck with everything. Now it is time to get off my lazy ass and do something like get a job which I know will never happen or go back to school and well the same for that, but might as well try.

Lucky
Back to top Go down
Kanadwen
Admin
Kanadwen

PostSubject: Re: Pls read if you will.   Pls read if you will. Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:58 am

I say you should still keep your account, or if your really wanna give it away I'd be highly interested. It would have a good home here >.> BTW, I am too also low on income and if it wasn't even for Calystah I wouldn't even be playing now, but soon it will all change. I try to not let WoW take over my life, it sure is fun but I don't wanna burn myself out and I wanna ENJOY it.

I've really enjoyed raiding with you Lucky, hope we can play again in the future
Back to top Go down
http://bigdxonly.guildmmorpg.net
Calystah

Calystah

PostSubject: Take it easy broski   Pls read if you will. Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:49 pm

Yeah man, sorry to hear the about the misfortune sir =X. Although I do wish to express my gratitute for the hours put in for raiding sir; I appreciate the long nights of dedication back since we've been raiding together Tyranny and post, I appreciate the good attitude and above all, appreciate the friendship brotha... I hate to see you have to leave man.

But here's hoping we get a chance to play together in the future, if nothing else man, keep in touch on the website ect. Enjoy yourself man, and have fun =P

- Caly / Edea
Back to top Go down
Novanis

Novanis

PostSubject: Re: Pls read if you will.   Pls read if you will. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:49 pm

Charles, NOOOOO! Just kiddin, but in all seriousness good luck with whatever you do lucky, peace out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pls read if you will.   Pls read if you will. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pls read if you will.
Page 1 of 1