Big DX Only
Big DX Only Test
Big DX Only
Big DX Only Test
Big DX Only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big DX Only

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» APB Beta Giveaway!
I need  home Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:10 pm by warhell

» Whot is best playtime for APB Beta?
I need  home Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:27 am by cena2020

» guess whos back
I need  home Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:14 pm by Moist

» Assholes in this game
I need  home Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:38 am by cena2020

» The costs of Israel's blunder were immediate
I need  home Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:20 am by cena2020

» Raids **READ THE WHOLE POST**
I need  home Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:20 am by cena2020

» I need home
I need  home Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:20 am by cena2020

» How can you tell what your natural eye colour is?
I need  home Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:19 am by cena2020

» Pix of the guildies!
I need  home Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:42 am by Moist

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

I need home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Traat

Traat

I need  home Empty
PostSubject: I need home   I need  home Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:11 am

Include Class / Spec At the top please before answering questions and such.
Resto/Ele Shaman

Raid Experience - [Insert a brief description of raid experience you have had with ANY MMO you have ever played. - WoW Raids first though please.]

All raids
Gearscore or Link to your Armory page - [Keep in mind this is NOT a dealbreaker, this is to give us a general idea of where your gear stands and where we may need to help improve if need be]

DPS - [Easy give me a quick overview of a round-about crunch of dps you pull in a 25, helps us match your gear to the numbers. Keep in mind, you may want to keep to the truth on this, because you will be on a 2 week trial, and if you give bogus numbers... that will effect your integrity]

about 5k on Saurfang 25 man
Expectations - [Give me just a little sight of what you are looking for in a guild]

Raid Schedule - [Simple, can you make the raid schedule consistently]
When I am on.
Back to top Go down
cena2020

cena2020

I need  home Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need home   I need  home Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:20 am

It's prom next week and I'm wearing a little black dress with pink shoes, so to make it stand out more I was going to do pink makeup. I've got the lipgloss, it's the Cheryl Cole one, you know on the L'Oreal advert? Glam Shine Reflexion 180, she's on So, I have greeny blue eyes, one eye is slighlty hazel, so I really want them to stand out a green or hazel colour. What should I do for pink eyes make up? Should I use black eye liner etc, and what shade. Oh and here are the shoes:
Pink eye makeup would almost take it to tacky for me. I think the only way you could pull it off is if you did some sort of pink mascara just on the tips of your lashes [I think Max Factor makes a pink shade, but it's definitely brighter than the other two pinks you have going here].

I would recommend using a deep brown eyeliner to do a cat eye - that will really make your color eyes pop. Don't go too heavy on makeup underneath your eyes, just complete the cat eye at the outer corner.

If you still want to have some fun with color, get a cute necklace! Any color would work since it's far enough away from the shoe.

------------------------------------------------
office chair | office chairs
Back to top Go down

I need home
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big DX Only :: The Guild :: Recruitment-
Jump to: