Big DX Only
Big DX Only Test
Big DX Only
Big DX Only Test
Big DX Only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big DX Only

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» APB Beta Giveaway!
Guild Recruitment. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:10 pm by warhell

» Whot is best playtime for APB Beta?
Guild Recruitment. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:27 am by cena2020

» guess whos back
Guild Recruitment. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:14 pm by Moist

» Assholes in this game
Guild Recruitment. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:38 am by cena2020

» The costs of Israel's blunder were immediate
Guild Recruitment. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:20 am by cena2020

» Raids **READ THE WHOLE POST**
Guild Recruitment. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:20 am by cena2020

» I need home
Guild Recruitment. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:20 am by cena2020

» How can you tell what your natural eye colour is?
Guild Recruitment. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:19 am by cena2020

» Pix of the guildies!
Guild Recruitment. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:42 am by Moist

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Guild Recruitment.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Calystah

Calystah

Guild Recruitment. Empty
PostSubject: Guild Recruitment.   Guild Recruitment. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:15 am

Raid Schedule:
Week day undecided yet - 6pm server to 930 server (possible 1 hour extension)
(This day will stay undecided until we have a full 25 man core grp, until then.. PuG's will be hosted by us with guildies and fill ins on the sunday below ... the day will more than likely be Tuesday. 9-12pm.)
Sunday - 2pm server to 7pm

The above schedule is for the 25M. Before Even filling out the app, make sure you are able to consistently make these raid times with roughly an 80% attendance rate.

Currently recruiting
Tank x1 (Dk/Bear pref.)
Disc Priest x1
Hunter x1
Lock x1

If I didn't specify your class / spec ect above, you may still apply... members who will try to better themselves at all times and know their class will always be considered.

Copy and Paste everything in Bold, and type in your application into your reply post.

- Now A little bit about yourself for us -

Include Class / Spec At the top please before answering questions and such.

Raid Experience - [Insert a brief description of raid experience you have had with ANY MMO you have ever played. - WoW Raids first though please.]

Gearscore or Link to your Armory page - [Keep in mind this is NOT a dealbreaker, this is to give us a general idea of where your gear stands and where we may need to help improve if need be]

DPS - [Easy give me a quick overview of a round-about crunch of dps you pull in a 25, helps us match your gear to the numbers. Keep in mind, you may want to keep to the truth on this, because you will be on a 2 week trial, and if you give bogus numbers... that will effect your integrity. Keep in mind this only applies to DPS classes, but if you have an offspec dps as a tank / healer... feel free to include it.]

Expectations - [Give me just a little sight of what you are looking for in a guild]

Raid Schedule - [Simple, can you make the raid schedule consistently]

-- Now what we expect of you --
We expect you to show up, prepared with raid materials (reagents / consumables and an attitude of teamwork ready to raid and focus on content / raiding). We also expect you to listen in vent, do not fail on encounters you are already familiar with and learn from mistakes on new encounters to us / the guild as a whole. Keep vent clear and be respectful to your fellow guild members.
YOU MUST KNOW HOW TO PLAY YOUR CLASS, yes talking with guildies is always a good idea to crunch numbers ect together, but you and only you are able to play during a raid, and that is where we need you to perform.

-- What you can expect from Sovereignty --
A guild who will be doing their best to always optimize performance / raiders to help progress at a pace that is respectable but no means **hardcore**. We like to have fun, but stay focused and serious at the same time; therefore you will have a controlled raid environment free of insults/discrimination ect. (however if you are young and cannot take jokes.. or have no sense of humor. This could be bad, because we joke around VERY much. But it's all in good fun and it helps remind you of your follies in raids.) And you will be given a fair raid environment (i.e. as far as loot is concerned, as long as you are pulling your weight and doing your job... loot will eventually come around your way, you will not see your fellow plater wearers / cloth ect, get 4 pieces of gear before you get one) due to loot council, this COULD possibly happen but is VERY VERY VERY unlikely due to circumstances.

If you are accepted - you will be put on trial for two weeks time. After the two weeks are complete all raiders will come to the forums and vote "Yes or No" you will need at least 80% of the guild to "Yes" vote you in order to gain Member status.

If you have any questions, or find any typo's please just include them in a note at the bottom of your app

Thanks,

-Calystah-
Back to top Go down
Damina

Damina

Guild Recruitment. Empty
PostSubject: Damina-Disc/Shadow Priest   Guild Recruitment. Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:33 pm

Raid Experience - [Insert a brief description of raid experience you have had with ANY MMO you have ever played. - WoW Raids first though please.]
WoW-Currently i have experienced every encounter up to bloodQueen. Have attempted LK

Gearscore or Link to your Armory page - [Keep in mind this is NOT a dealbreaker, this is to give us a general idea of where your gear stands and where we may need to help improve if need be]
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorefiend&cn=Damina

DPS - [Easy give me a quick overview of a round-about crunch of dps you pull in a 25, helps us match your gear to the numbers. Keep in mind, you may want to keep to the truth on this, because you will be on a 2 week trial, and if you give bogus numbers... that will effect your integrity. Keep in mind this only applies to DPS classes, but if you have an offspec dps as a tank / healer... feel free to include it.]

Expectations - [Give me just a little sight of what you are looking for in a guild]
I'm looking for a good solid guild that works good together and has fun at the same time.

Raid Schedule - [Simple, can you make the raid schedule consistently]
Yes just gonna have to get some stuff worked out at work for my schedule then i'll be good to go
Back to top Go down

Guild Recruitment.
Page 1 of 1